Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Few Ways to Support CHERUBS

First, let me apologize for not having any postings lately.  I wonder to myself if anybody is interested in reading my posts at all.  But when I think about CHERUBS and all of the babies out there, how can I not post.  I will try to update on a more frequent basis in the future.

We continue to be in the Pepsi Refresh contest, but the name has changed a bit.  It is now "Vote for Kids"
http://voteforkids.blogspot.com/ .   CHERUBS has teamed with other children's health and education projects and charities in the November voting.  Please remember to take the time to vote each day.  It only takes two minutes.

We've have now entered the month of November.  The leaves are off the trees.  The days are getting shorter.   The weather is getting chilly.  Time to be pulling out the long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts.  Maybe you would like to buy one at the CDH Awareness Shop.  http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs  There are shirts for kids and adults, including maternity shirts, along with ornaments, books, magnets...the list is endless.  Stop by and take a look.  Remember that Christmas is right around the corner.  Maybe you want to pick up a gift for someone.

 There are so many different ways to support CHERUBS.  I'll be writing about more in upcoming blogs.

Until then, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment